Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baby Panther.

My man beast was not keen on my black cat when she and I first moved in with him some four years ago. He wanted to get rid of her! I told him no, unless he wanted a lifetime of resentment.

And now... guess which duo is in a storybook romance?

Cat's laying on his back as they watch TV together. She's giving me the stink eye.

This morning, when Man Beast was upstairs and he thought I was out of earshot, I heard him and the cat talking to each other like they do every morning. She meows. He asks, "Really?" Longer meow. He says, "I know, but I have to go to work." She meows while falling to her side to show him her totally scratch-able belly. He responds, "Later." Silence. "When I get home."

But this morning he said he loved her! Then I popped my head around the corner of the stairs and he knew he was caught.

There should be a chick lit book about a Man Beast and his Baby Panther. *scratching chin*

No comments: